CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

May 10, 2008

Bath and a nap

Yes.....I still hate bath time



Madeline's umbilical cord finally fell off and she was able to have her first real bath. She was not happy about it. She hates sponge baths and hates real baths even more. She does, however, LOVE to have her hair washed. When we put her head under the tap she leans all the way back and has the look of extreme pleasure on her face. Too cute!


Hurry up Daddy!



I like napping in my bouncy chair!
Wow, what are those things hanging down?


That bath wore me out!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I love this picture...she looks so angelic asleep...this is of course the cutest baby in the whole world

Mary Bunnell said...

Madde is surely getting big. What a very cute baby.

Best of luck with her.

Fondly, mary Bunnell [Mike's Mom]

Anonymous said...

Mary Ann you and Chris are doing a great job.And Maddline is such a angel.
I can't waite until you come back to St. Louis,soon I hope
Love You
Aunt Hughena
(Auntie Angel)
xoxo

Saundra said...

Mary Ann & Chris,

We are here visiting in St. Louis and looked at the blog of beautiful Madeline. We are all so happy for you.

Have fun with her!
Love, Patrick, Saundra, Andrea, Brittany and Patrick XOXOX