CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

June 8, 2008

Week 6

Madeline is growing too fast. She is such a strong baby.She has become much more alert and active and is becoming more aware of her environment. Maddie is starting to grab for things (including my hair). She still turns over from her stomach to her back and even stands straight up and down while we're holding her. We definately need to watch her at all times. The best part of the day is when she smiles. When she wakes up in the morning I say, "Good morning!" and she kicks and gives me a huge smile. Melts my heart.

We've had some ups and downs with her GERD. (acid reflux) She's had some improvmement, but still has some pain when she eats. Hopefully, the doctor will give her something stronger when she visits next week. It's so hard to see her struggle to eat and scream when she is burped. Heartbreaking.

Enjoy the newest pictures of Maddie. Look how much more hair she has and how big her eyes are. She is so cute!



Yes this really is my tongue........I was trying to catch a fly but I missed!




I still fit in the sink....but not for long!


Sweet little angel

3 comments:

Karen said...

She is so sweet! What a beautiful family you make.

Anonymous said...

She is so stinkin' cute!! How will you stand going back to work in the Fall. Well we'll pray for a long summer. I'm so happy for you.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe these the pictures..you guys are getting so good at catching awsome shots...shes so cute...look at that tounge unbelieveable