CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

December 20, 2009

"DaDa"


Madeline was upstairs in her playroom and I ran downstairs to throw the laundry in the dryer. Well...when I walked into the room, she pointed to the brown crayon marks that were ALL OVER the coffee table! I looked at her and said, "Did you write on the coffee table with the crayon?" She looked right at me, shook her head no, pointed to it and said, "DaDa" I said, "DaDa did that?" She nodded yes. Boy, is Chris in trouble! No more crayons for him!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

thank you so much for keeping the updates on here...I know I facebook and see pics alot...but it is so nice to have the updates you log on here as well....Its amazing and I just love the pics and updates ...thanks for always taking the time..Thank you always...Lisa